
"Together.
And I can touch your face.
It was there, the summer lights around.
I was there.
And we're gone, the day you died, Mary."
"Lost iN a dream, I saw you standing there.
I asked you why?
And you started to cry.
I thought it's strange.
So I said 'please don't go.
Stay with me, we can play in the snow'.
Told me it was goodbye.
A dream is something we create, deep down, inside our soul.
Lost in a dream I saw you disappear.
I asked you why?
And you started to cry.
I thought it's strange.
So I said 'please don't go.
Stay with me, we can play in the snow'.
Told me it was goodbye.
A dream is something we create, deep down, inside our soul.
Lost in a dream I saw you disappear.
In the night like a bitter sweet tear.
It was late afternoon.
You had to leave.
Can't you see that your place isn't here?"
It was late afternoon.
You had to leave.
Can't you see that your place isn't here?"
"I'm not a perfect person.
There are many things I wish I didn't do.
I never meaNt to do those things to you.
I'Ve found out a reason for me, to change who I used to be.
A reason to start over new.
And the reason is you.
And be the one who catches all your tears.
And so I have to say before I go.
A found a reason to show the side of me you didn't know.
A reason for all that I do.
And the reason is you."
"La mujer es la puerta del infierno" - Tertuliano
Listening to: "Azul" - Real de Catorce
4 comentarios:
No es una canción?
Lo que sea, se lee bien. Aunque... inglés... digo, ya sabes.
Sospecho que Sophia anda triste, pero J. no sé.
te quiero bombon!!!
Lo sueños no se pierden, se opacan con el estado de animo, yo se que tu pierdes tu seños tan facilmente asi seas sophia and j. no se pierde encunetra tu esencia
Nueva Yo! ;)
Saludos ♥
Publicar un comentario